Hello + Welcome! I am Sarah Kathryn, the owner, designer and maker at Creatiate for 7+ years, currently in beautiful Richmond, Virginia. I specialize in custom stamps and in illustrating + digitizing my own designs, many of which begin as hand-carved stamps. I put quotes around about "us" because Creatiate is mostly sweet little ol' me! So here's a bit more...
- I have been making stamps since 2010, starting on Etsy.
- I once was asked to speak about my business at the Smithsonian's American Art Museum - definitely the coolest place "Creatiate" has taken me so far.
- Customer service + quality are my very first loves - they are the biggest benefit to shopping with a small business like mine and I make them the very highest priority.
- My favorite way to use my stamps is to print repeat patterns onto fabric.
- I once hand-carved over 200 stamps in one day, after which I promptly bought a laser engraver and never looked back!
- In my free time, I love to camp + hike with my family, read literature classics + embroider my own designs for charity.
About My Stamps:
- They have been featured in HGTV Magazine, Emma Magazine, BUST Magazine, Design*Sponge, IAMTHELAB, at RVA Makerfest, on the cover of "Stamp It" and more.
- I have made over 12,500 custom stamps over the years, and have received thousands of excellent reviews from my beautiful customers over on Etsy.
- They are eco-conscious, engraved by a small US business.
- They are engraved with the highest possible detail (1000 dpi) from sustainable rubber.
- My self-inking stamps are also carbon-neutral.
- Proceeds help to support my favorite charity, Compassion International.